Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I don't want to recruit anyone. I want to see the pluses and minuses nothing more.

I do hold 55k shares. Yes! That is 55,000 shares and there is no upside in my being right. Having said that I have done enough deals in my life that every time I have failed it was that I did not fully investigate what could go wrong.

The individual who can honestly see the downside to a deal keeping his eye on success has infinitely more chances of suceeding. The one who is starry eyed will get clobbered at the first sign of serious trouble.

I turn around troubled compnies as a living and have learned that seeing the downside is the best road to success in the long run. The art is that seeing the downside cannot be an excuse for doing nothing. Practically 100% of people will see the downside and become negative and do nothing. Seeing the downside is not the same as being negative. Few understand the difference.

Yes! I have seen people bash stocks. I recently saw a Von Mises on the Yahoo fiancial blogs and assume that is you and have seen others who do bashing as you say. I did not know they did that professionally although I cannot conclude they do that professionally. They strike me a juvenile in nature. You can't possibly make any money trashing stocks. It seems like an utter waste of time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply