Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Gold goes up TRX goes down. Gold goes down TRX goes down. Nothing new!

Yes! You could say I missed my call at 3; however, with gold cresting 1600 and TRX at 6 it can be argued that is the same as 3.

If TRX was at 9 when gold was at 700 and now TRX is at 6.30 when gold is at 1600 it means that TRX has lost enormous value or about half proportionally speaking or a value of 3.

Understand that is not to say the company does not have potetntial, but things simply do not make sense here. Gold has more than doubled and TRX keeps going down and could be viewed at a real value of 3. I know it is a tretch but the point is that with gold going up so much trx has lost a massive amount of value.

If gold corrects from this point to say back to 1450, then TRX will be shredded. This is not my opinion. It is just the way she stock behaves. Gold goes up, TRX goes down. Gold goes down TRX goes down.

Your strategy of trading beteen JR's is the best. I spread out a lot of capital that was invested in TRX and it paid off. Trx needs to prove itself again because it seems like it is on holiday, while everyone else is working.

New Message
Please login to post a reply