Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Gold goes up TRX goes down. Gold goes down TRX goes down. Nothing new!

Well at least we are having a converstion which is a positive.

Incidentally, I've given Von Missed It my phone number and am willing to fax my positions without account numbers and pertinent information but proving I have skin in the game.

I can't remember which philosopher said that arguing opinion in the absence of facts is a pointless exercise. I think we are arguing opinions without facts.

I am starting to conclude that TRX has a lot of potential but we won't really see any performance for two to three years. Until then it won't appreciate significantly. It will take that long to become a producer and get all the equipment in place.

I was following a chart that showed great promise until a few weeks ago anf then completely fell apart. TRX is at a point where if it does not maitain support will get clobbered. Again, that is not to say the stock does not have tremendous potential but it looks like we might be two to three years out yet. Nothing wrong with that.

I would like nothing more than to be wrong, wrong, wrong but after 6 years I am starting to know this game.

I am a big beleiver in charting so my assumptions come from there. If TRX breaks 6 and does not break out in the very near future then this stock won't qualify for the Olympocs this year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply