Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

There is a clown on the Yahoo message board for TRX called Bullionaire who reads this blog. I know this becasue he stole my handle for Von Mises affectionately known as Von Missed It. I coined that handle first here. So he reads and steals and is now using Von Missed It to needle Von Mises.

From this point forward Bullionaire will be dubbed Bull-liar.

I question Von Missed It's assumptions about TRX not because I want him to be wrong. I want him to be right. My only objections are that I question the foundation of his assumptions and I have a healthy dose of self preservation. I am not going to blanketly agree with VMI ( Von Missed It) at my own peril. Let's make no mistake. I want TRX to succeed. I am just not going to sacrifice myself just on hero worship plus with 55,000 shares it sucks every time TRX goes down a buck.

Having said this Bull-liar simply has zero credibility. He adds nothing to the equation and you have to wonder what kind of dung-heap-fly hangs around a message board day in and day out and is a bore. Either Bull-liar has no life and a keyboard is the only thing that will give him the time of day or he benefits greatly from destroying assets. Either way, when I look at the posts on the Yahoo message board I simply skip Bull-liars posts because they serve nothing.

When Bull-liar posts and starts using thinly veiled profanity, sexual inuendo, and other verbal sewage his credibility is zero. This individual does more to pushing people to be interested in TRX than scaring them away from TRX. People have to wonder why he is so invested in scaring people away from TRX.

Anyway, all those in favor of dubbing Bullionaire Bull-liar from this point forward say aye.

Motion carried. The ayes have carried the motion overwhelmingly.

Bull-liar is the recognized name.

New Message
Please login to post a reply