Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Well ar least you guys are discussing pure tech analysis and fundamentals

This is refreshing for a change. The last 6 posts are pure tech analysis and fundamentals. Final something to think about.

No sexual school yard rant. No insults. Pure analysis.

With respect to the Bollinger pinch on the tnx/cdnx ratio the fact is that no one knows which way it will break. You can make an educated guess but until it reveals itself we are no where.

Again that is not to say TRX has no potential, but until the event occurs it simply has not.

Still if the discussion can remain as technical analysis and fundamental this forum will attract a lot of people because you are now appealing to an audience that wants to be informed and not browbeaten. That simply will not work.

The flip side of that is if people like Bull-liar come and pollute this discussion, those types should be thrown out. They are even worse.

Sorry I missed Von-Missed-It's call yesterday. I did not know he was in the Netherlands. I thought the name was American of Dutch descent. I was on the shooting range with my wife and could barely hear who was on the phone because of all the firing. This made talking impossible. Hope to connect with him soon. I appreciate the differnet tone and so probably do many other readers. !

New Message
Please login to post a reply