Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Not a chance. Let TRX prove itself. I've proven myself with 6 years of loyalty. I'll wait till it exceeds 10 and even then I think more diversification is better.

I musy say though you are the one on this whole forum with the class to maintain a civil discourse. My congrats in this regard. I am amazed how rattled people get when I ask questions. I get suspicious when that happens. BTW, I dug up a bk filing of what happens to people's holdings including shorts when a brokerage goes bust.

Yes! Technically you are insured except that it gets all tied up in court until the court gets around to deciding what to do with your assets which could take years. Definitely, registering the shares is the best option except if you have retirement accounts in which case you have not protection because they cannot be registered.

http://dm.epiq11.com/LBI/document/GetDocument.aspx?DocumentId=1321025

This is kind of what I was alluding to when VM had a meltdown, but I will need to ask a bk lawyer about specific questions for more specificity. The point is that laws and reality often are totally different.

Whar is that saying? Caveat emptor!

New Message
Please login to post a reply