Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: The only question left is whether 3.50 will hold or 2.75 is the next decline

Basically, right after you encouraged me to reivnest my 100,000 shares in TRX I sold everything except 250 shares.

We started this discussion last October. At the time TRX was to go to 8 by Novemeber 2010 and 10 by Decemeber 2010. Then we drifted in the early part of 2011 and according to Von Missed-It we were not to go below 6. I'm sorry but he has successfully earned his Von Missed-It stripes again because over the last 12 months every single one of his forecasts for TRX have been 100% wrong. They are all documented on this forum for all to see.

Now from 7.50 we are down to 3.50 fully 12 months later and I have a sneaking suspicion that we are headed to 3 for those who are not yet satisfied with the whipping marks on their backs.

After 6 years of hearing that the share holder will be very pleased with performance from Sinclair, I have decided to step aside. I gave him 6 years to get his act together and the stock is drifting badly.

This is what I saw over the last 12 months in the charting with some of my own design. This is what I meant when I would say TRX was in a bear trend. It still is. What is very disturbing is that TRX has broken some 10 year trends that tells me that this stock needs a lot more time to mature. I think the markets are saying the same and not giving Sinclair the benefit of the doubt anymore.

How he got that latest fund to sink $30 million in TRX only to see an immediate loss of almost $15 million is amazing to me. There is another entire story behind this but in time we will learn what that is too. To read Sinclair's latest news release saying something to the effect that the price drop is not due to anything wrong with the company but it's the markets fault was the bouquet. To say basically I'm doing everything right and the markets are making me look bad is rich. I have been listening to this crap for 6 years. Even if this is true, Sinclair should do a polling survey of how TRX is perceived now and he may get a rude awakening of just waht his share holder thinks of him. I thought I was listening to Obama for a second.

The only thing that would mitigate my bear trend interpretation is if TRX finished the week in the $5.50 range. That would be awesome and reassert its momentum. Right now though it is pointing to 3. I thought we would hit that today because the 5 minute chart looked horrendous and is pointing to another 10-15% collapse.

Did you know that GRZ which is a piece of crap stock with no mining assets of any kind is only a dollar less than TRX? GRZ lost its billion dollar asset when Hugo Chavez simply took it. GRZ with no mines or mining assets closed at $2.40. TRX which is supposed to have the cream of the cream of assets finished at $3.50. Something is very wrong here.

I will assume and expect that 3 is rock bottom and that the reality is that TRX may drift at this level for several years until we get some production performance. From what I have read that does not look likely for 2-3 years. If TRX starts to drift below 3 than there is something so sytemically wrong and you simply have to step aside and sooner or later the rat will be flushed out. GSS was another stock that suffered that same type of short pummeling as TRX a few years ago. It was getting one pummeling after another. It was merciless. At one time I beleive GSS hit around 10 like TRX then it was shorting hell and it never ever recovered. Hell GSS is trading at 1.77 and it has mining properties. GRZ has no mining properties and it finshed at 2.40 and TRX with the cream of the cream in properties is at 3.50.

I've taken the funds that I was using in TRX and bought gold and silver the hard stuff.

As I said, the best of all scenarios to keep things on track in an upward direction would be for TRX to finish the week around $5.50. Only a major announcement could do that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply