Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: The only question left is whether 3.50 will hold or 2.75 is the next decline

Yes! I hold only 250 shares now.

It's interesting because my wife asked me yesterday that if the shorts are this strong how long are people supposed to hang onto TRX. It seems that the shorts can come up with however many million shares they need to destroy the stock.

I did not have an answer. A few days ago was a breath taking day when almost 7 million shares were traded and we think that had to do with shorting. At least that is what JS said.

If the shorts can play this kind of game what is the point in even playing it. It can get really tedious and boring? A year ago I talked to JS and he said the shorts were screwed and cornered. You have to admit it is a year later and the shorts look quite healthy and kicking.

So it is a very good question. Are we going to be a year from now with the price going no where saying that the shorts are really cornered this time?

I still have the 250 shares because I would really like to be wrong and see JS prevail. What he is attempting is amazing, but I have a stronger sense of self preservation. Putting the money in the hard stuff seems rock solid dependable. I'll let someone else go after the the big elephants.

New Message
Please login to post a reply