Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Your explanation is an asumption which you hope plays out. I agree that some PM shares will do well if your asumptions hold.

What I question very highly is whether TRX will do well. It has failed to exceed old highs over 6 years and has collapsed at all its support levels.

There was recently an article written on seeking alpha making a case for the benefits of TRX. Cannot remember the name. The only thing I remember about the article is one thing. It is that TRX is viewed as a junior miner and nothing more. That I totally agree with. The article also said that TRX' assets were grossly undervalued becasue it is a junio and until it shows production it will be viewed a such.

I realize that this is the reason TRX is failing so miserbaly. LEt's not forget Sinclair a new pemrit was to be had in June at the AGM. No mention of it now. Production seems to be a real distant thought as well.

This is my beef with all this. Not that the PM sector is getting shredded. It is that promises were made at the AGM and then there is no news and share holders are treated like losers for asking questions. That the PM sector is getting battered is not the typical stockholder's beef with TRX.

It is that the average stockholder is being treated like crap even the ones who have been loyal to TRX for years.

As I said if 2.75 does not hold which is the last line of support before it goes into oblivion then you can forget this stock coming in any time soon. TRX is in a corner now. It has to perform and deliver or it will not be able to raise anymore money. Become a producer is the only thing that will save this company from annihilation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply