Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Until recently, I owned 160,000 shares. I then pared back to 55,000 shares until the last time TRX was at 7 and sold everything because the charting was very, very clear and portended black clouds ahead. I kept 250 shares.

Sth and I have been having this conversation since last October of 2010 where I stated that I thought TRX was headed to 3. The reason was simply the charting.

The interesting thing is that a lot of you out there view my questions as TRX bashing. You are so defensive. You would not beleive the grief I got for projecting TRX to 3. I was getting carpet bombed from everywhere and was simply trying to share what I saw. Here we are a full year later and we are at three but somehow that is interpreted as bashing TRX. This is simply reality not bashing.

The only thing that matters is the price of the stock, either the performance is there or it is not. It does not matter what potetntial there is. Right now TRX has lost a lot of value.

If you throw in the whole PM sector in the mix then fine the whole sector has lost a lot of value and the fact is that there sinply is no guarantee of any kind that TRX will come through and perform. It could be a resounding dud. Many of the stocks in the PM sector could be duds and the fact is no one knows the outcome. That is the fact.

Investing in this sector has become a very risky gamble and is no longer investing.

I took all the proceeds of my sales of TRX and bought gold and silver bullion. That it a nice smooth and predictable ride. That is where all my money is now!

New Message
Please login to post a reply