Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Whoever that Frankie guy is on Cometgold he is spot on

I know but TRX is signaling a humogous move to the downside which is a continuation of the last 12 months. TRX has just broken a 10 year trend and it looks like it is in full collapse mode. In comparison, UXG is very, very different and acting much much better.

If things do not turn in the next 48-96 hours TRX is going nowhere until the end of next summer and likely back down to 2.50.

Hopefully McRay is not the administrator of this forum as well or I can expect to be banned here shortly. That guy is a real foul mouthed bigotted nazi-like individual.

Still if you know how I can get a hold of Frankie, I'd like to link up with him. He thinks like I do although his 5.28 forecast seems to me long, long odds. It will be facinating if it comes to pass because there is indeed a hairline crack of an opportunity that this could come to pass but the move has to start tomorrow. If we get another 10% pummeling then it is all over for another 12 months with substantial downside probably back down to 2.50 or so.

New Message
Please login to post a reply