17 operations, 6 development projects

We own, or have an interest in 12 mines in Canada, the US, Chile and Peru; a large metallurgical complex; wind power facility, specialty metals - germanium and indium, and exploring for copper, zinc, gold in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and Africa.

Free

I am so pumped that that there exists a forum where fellow Teck shareholders, investors and other stakeholders can exhange notes and shoot the breeze on everything TECK!!

I see from doing a little bit of reading around here that a lot of people are already well aware of a few..., um, well... for now, let's call them "contradictory behavior patterns" over there at Teck HQ.   

Makes me think of that old saying - something to the effect of: 

"Tactics without a sound strategy is the noise before defeat."

This week marks the 10th anniversary of the Schaft Creek Joint Venture between Copper Fox Metals and Teck the operator.   Teck approved the Copper Fox News Release describing the Schaft Creek Joint Venture as being conceived in "The spirit of the Salazar Agreement".   Ah, yes.  But what a sham it turned out to be! 

Ten years of development and exploratory complacency and value obfuscation!

Man, just wait until I have time to say what I really want to say about Teck and their MO!

All my humble opinon!

New Message
Please login to post a reply