WELCOME TO THE TENAJON HUB BY AGORACOM

Free

the laest from tjs.v

posted on Oct 17, 2007 08:34PM

when i was talking to brad kopp on friday about the tjs.v site being down, he was greatfull that we brought this to his attention!

some of the questions i asked him later was:

1)ajax results must be out soon?
wihin two weeks, still not sure why such a long delay as they were coming in very steady

2)how's moly brook going?
very well at least 2 more holes completed

3)bruce mentioned good news from burn? drill results?
this is where brad informed me that the next news out of burn was going to be on a drill program(which i disclosed in a IMMEDIATE release on this info to the SH board)

these were all the questions i asked brad!

i had to phone back today to talk to bruce, no problem secretary put me right thru!

we all had a wide range of questions for bruce, actually i think he got off really easy!

same format as last time, just trying to bunch all the questions together "best i can"

1)with the moly brook property are you looing at the tungsten values .068% as part of your drilling with this property?

'VERY NICE QUESTION' bruce seemed almost stunned when i asked this then he just came out and said "not sure if you are aware of this but the only reason royal oak was in there to begin with was for the tungsten AND that's why PLAYFAIR MINING is right beside us. bruce went on to say tungsten is very common with moly and it's expected, but with this property the tungsten is VERY NICE in %.

"nice digging to the tjs.v shareholder that brought this forward"

2)is tenajon looking for any producing moly mines with production in place?

who can afford it!

3)drilling for moly brook still going?holes?finish date?release of rig?

very easy drilling

three more holes for a total of six completed

they are really waiting for assays to come back and figure out a direction to go and they would like to keep the rig as long as they can after all the trouble getting it there! still 6 weeks at least for results from oct 3/07?

going to keep the rig as long as possible if the assays could keep up just keep going and find the deposit! ANYONE WANT TO START A ASSAY LAB IN CANADA! REALLY THIS IS B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's it for moly brook now burn!

4)when do you expect the drilling porgram to start for burn?

should be news out by friday on the drilling program!(dave vasagie
just got back from the property to set the program up(from brad kopp))

bruce said very nice location and they don't know a lot about it so looking at 3-5 holes to get a feel for the area.

finally onto ajax

5)a friend of mine from stockhouse wanted to understand some points that DR. nick carter made in "how to choose a moly stock"

first bruce said if you could find me a moly deposit that had .01%
didn't care close to surface/underground moly and it was not going to construction/production,let bruce mcleod know about it! because there is nothing out there!and tenajon would be more than happy to look after your issues! LOL

i asked bruce as well if you looked at say ajax(or a similar property) what would you dead cost be(all costs factored in to make any money)

$8-$10 lb/moly with all construction costs included!

(to who inboxed me this question if you need more info i would be more that happy to talk more about your question or if i didn't asked enough let me know as well!)

6)have you seen the dolly varden mine (silver)(just to the west of ajax)are you interestedin aquiring it?

no

7)is tenajon tied in any way to anyox power?

no

8)what's your thought about sheldon inwentash having more than 10%(disclosure) of tjs.v?

he just laughed then i said nothing wrong with having him on board

just some general stuff that came out, i asked about san francisco hard assets 2007 and YES the are going and bruce will be there!

asked as well why no toronto show bruce was very forward just said what will we tell people that come to the booth "waiting for assays"

on that note i think san francisco may be a hoot on nov 21/2007!

that's it FULL DISCLOSURE again! that's all i know! JMO

CHEERS, have a great evening all!

New Message
Please login to post a reply