Welcome To The TroyMet Exploration Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Every trader has stocks that have done them well in the past and keep returning to them. Then, there are stocks that have not done well and you avoid them for no apparent reason. You just don't like them, they were mean and bad to you! Troymet Exploration was one of those for me. I was in it in 2009 just for a quick flip and didn't hold long enough just to see it run a few days after I sold. Happens to all of us at one point or another. So I've put it on my ignore list and forgot all about it. This of course is not "Trading without Emotions". LOL!

And of course even though you think it's a dog, you still have to look at it once in while to see how its doing. Perhaps to comfort you when its back down to the area where you sold. But Troymet is not going down... It had 700% gain since September and has held most of those gains when it pulled back from its high at $0.415. It closed on Friday at $0.265 with what appears to be a turn around in its indicators. Volume has been drying up since the last run and seems to have formed a nice base in the $0.25 to $0.30 range. With what appears to be a Symmetrical Triangle I might see what it does over the next few days and dip my toes in it again.

Entry would be a clear breakout of the triangle on high volume. Something around $0.28 with volume would do it for me. The first hurtle would be resistance at $0.30. If it clears this and volume comes back in to this play, my first target would be the next resistance line at $0.36 for gains of 28.5%. Once there, the next target would be the first FIB extension at $0.45 for gains of 60.7% on this play. If I get this second target, I'll take it our of the dog house! LOL!

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=4d6d491aea8e01d93d8a1f390&id=e6fd99c30b#TYE

New Message
Please login to post a reply