Welcome To The TroyMet Exploration Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
With the tapering time line drawn out for another two years...gold enjoyed a big day today! Now what do you think all these distressed little Jr. Explorers and Miners are going to do now? Fold up their tents? I'd say by September, the ones with strategic land positions, great management, and proof of exploration to date (43-101's) and a loyal shareholder base will...once again flourish. Troymet hasn't consolidated, and really wouldn't unless they were pushed up against a wall to do so...so they could continue with what they started. It's a shame that that much pressure has been put on good PM Explorers in Canada...the ones that have done everything right and are loyal shareholders in their own company...recent insider buying, and no insider selling..even with the consolation hangover pushed at them by financiers. Not too many companies hold their shareholders cards close to their chest. This one does. Pride in what they do..with the background to prove it? You can bet on it! I doubt there will ever be a consolidation without a great strategic plan behind it...afterall, we are dealing with geologists with Phd's and many successes in the past. Do some Due Diligence on Dr. Kieran Downes and Dr. Ronald McMillan...each with over 40 years experiance..it's their life's work and passion! Key Property...to date under explored...but recently the land has been cleared is in central BC, juxtaposing into New Gold's flagship "Blackwater"....a shallow truck and shovel pit operation with cost to mine ...the lowest globally. The glacial till moves from SW to NE ...right across Troymet's 100 percent owned property. After the bedrock discovery at Buzz,,by Tsacha Mtn...Troymet's next plan is to manually trench the till on the western portion...same as New Gold has been doing to uncover what The soil samples have already given them. Their website has history.....www.troymet.com...and Hudbay Minerals..committed 1.1 Million $ exploration to Troymet's McClarty in Manitoba...the ice this winter was too thin, so only one hole drilled so far on the JV property.
New Message
Please login to post a reply