Welcome To The Tuscany Driling HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Tuscany did not only have a good day, it ias a good moth. We know one of the core tents of investinng, good managemnet blesses TID. Its founder Walter Dawson is a proved success, this is his 4th company, the last one, Saxon drilling was sold for 700m, for $/share, my rudmentary research tells me that Saxon had about 100m shares outstanding, half of what TD has already. It took about 7 years to get to 7/share for saxon and indeed it was sold for a good profit,rewarding early investors handsomely. In its less than 2 yrs life span TID has already issued 200 m shares, and 80m long term debt. Word is that it got new state of the art tech and it is in the right place, SA at the right time. But does any one worry about its high number of shares and relatively high debt this early?

And who says the shares will be only 200 m as it needs cash to grow, it will need to raise money either by diltion or debt. I The good thing is its founder and his friends have invested about 44m of their own money, of ths 26 is Mr, Dawson own money. Some posters in the stockhouse are saying it may go to 10 and then be sold.

Any comment that clarifies my angst about TID is welcome and thanks in advance.

Believe

New Message
Please login to post a reply