Welcome To The Tuscany Driling HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: What is needed to be successful as a drilling company

Hi believe;

You need to watch the reality TV program "The Rig" on OLN to see how difficult it is to find oil and gas. There are also other programs and documentaries available on drilling. If I hire Tuscany to drill an oil well for me and they don't hit oil, how long do you think that I am going to stay with them? I wouldn't hire them to begin with if they didn't have a good track record on hitting oil and gas pockets or fields. The drill chief is the guy who directs the drill bit and when you are spending millions of dollars, or even hundreds of millions of dollars drilling a well in the high arctic, the drill chief had better be the best in the business at finding the oil pocket, especially when you drill down vertically and then he turns the drill bit to drill horizontally to the gas pocket. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Dawson's companies hire excellent drill chief's and they have experienced teams. His companies have a good track record. Any yokel who buys a drilling company and starts drilling dry wells will soon be out of business. Believe, you need to watch some drilling programs on Discovery TV or National Geographics, or the Outdoor Network and then you will understand just how difficult it is to find oil.

Cheers; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply