Welcome To The Tuscany Driling HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

On October 21 on the Stockhouse Board someone called contragalo posted the following:

"Fidelity Management, now the third largest Tuscany shareholder after Maurel et Prom and Walter Dawson (Fidelity currently holds 31.8 million shares, 9.17% of Tuscany) made a filing on 08-31-2012 showing sales of 5.1 million shares. In the three months before the filing, Tuscany stock price went from 0.52 to 0.32 $. Has Fidelity sold more stock in September and October? We will find this out in Fidelity next filing. If you compound those sales from the then second Tuscany largest shareholder with the myriad of problems that Tuscany has faced lately then you have a probable explanation for the sharp decrease in Tuscany stock price. My only concern before considering Tuscany recent price as the buying opportunity of a lifetime is to know why the insiders havenĀ“t reported significant purchases of the stock at these price levels. Maybe there is something else hidden from our analysis, maybe Tuscany is a screaming buy at these levels. We will find this out sooner than later."
Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/messagedetail.aspx?p=0&m=31682550&l=0&r=0&s=TID&t=LIST#YApUae70JdjRiJPx.99

However; contragalo furnished no proof of where s/he got this information from and without proof I would discount this information. Again, I have checked on SEDAR where such a large change to Fidelity Asset Managements position in Tuscany would have to be reported and nothing has been filed on SEDAR. Why?

There are two different companies with the name Fidelity. There is

Fidelity Management & Research Company ("FMR Co.") 82 Devonshire Street Boston, MA, 02109 which is the single largest shareholder of Tuscany shares after Maurel & Prom, and there is another Canadian investment firm called Fidelity Investments which holds Tuscany shares in its various investment funds for instance the True North fund. Which of the two is this person talking about and where is the evidence?

Also, on the Stockhouse Board contragalo keeps talking about Tuscany shares being picked up today by Merrill Lynch and yesterday by Nesbitt Burns and BMO. If you look at the amounts they are 100 shares a buy or 1,000 for the most part which shows this person doesn't know what they are talking about. Merrill Lynch or Nesbitt Burns etc. are buying shares for their clients. That's all. If I go to my Merrill Lynch or Nesbitt Burns account online and buy shares, the name of the company buying the shares for me appears.....not my name! These financial houses and banks are not acquiring these shares for themselves and there is no conspiracy on their part to build up their positions. They would be buying hundreds of thousands of shares or millions of shares etc. for their own investment purposes. Geeze.

Cheers; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply