TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Tyhee Attraction

posted on Oct 17, 2007 03:48PM

Hello Tyhee investors,

I wish you all (and our investments) well! 

I'm interested in knowing what attracted you to Tyhee.

For me, it was initially the Puplava connection; however, I am increasingly impressed by the "patient integrity" that I feel is behind this company.

To some this may appear ironic, since it is often preferable for a company to be out there selling itself. In the case of Tyhee,  the "patient integrity" of people like Mr. Webb reassures me that this company is preparing for the long haul in a careful manner.

To be sure, the ups and downs of the last year or so during which I have been invested in tdc have not always been pleasant, but I think it is helpful to ask oneself where we will be if the following occur:

-Significant increase in positive sentiment in pm sector

-Price of gold north of $1500

-TDC's Permitting, PEA, etc. properly completed

-Ounces in the ground shown to be 3-5 million or more 

-Gradual increase of honest, positive public knowledge about Tyhee

One may also ask the following question: if the above are likely to occur, how long is one expecting to wait for them to occur?

If it is a year or two (granted it might be less), do not let ups and downs give you indigestion; buy on the dips and have confidence in the "patient integrity" of your investment.

What makes Tyhee attractive to me is regular confirmation of progress being made and the absence of mania and hype.

I would be eager to learn what has attracted you to Tyhee.

All the best,

stone

New Message
Please login to post a reply