TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

The Resiliency of Gold

posted on Feb 06, 2008 12:35PM

Hello fellow "Tyheeans",

I keep waiting for the correction in gold called for by Barbera and others, but it doesn't seem to be coming. Gold goes down a little and then bounces right back.

What I am expecting even more is another miracle from U.S. market makers; who knows what it will be this time, but I get the feeling that nobody wants markets to crash before the election. Can they hold things up until then? Who knows.

In the meantime, we Tyheeans dream on (not to be taken in a negative sense). If I am not mistaken, Tyhee has been bouncing around .50 for almost six years now.That's amazing; what was the price of gold six years ago? I just hope things are coming together now...Do you realize TDC hit .90 in 2002? I guess this just shows how perceptions change.

Does anyone know when Puplava first got into Tyhee? What do you think his  adjusted cost base is for Tyhee?

In view of all of this, I figure that the fundamentals have never been better for gold and for Tyhee, and if there has a been a time to be in this stock it's now....

Alas, my soccer ball awaits...sorry for the nervous Nelly comments. :)

Take care,

stone 

New Message
Please login to post a reply