TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Awaiting a Catalyst

posted on Apr 12, 2008 12:47PM

Greetings all,

On this weekend's FSN, Puplava and one of his guests spoke of the energy and PM markets, and how there are so many undervalued mid-sized and small companies.

One of the points they made is the following: as soon as a big company steps up and pays a lot of money for a junior company in order to increase resources, people will notice, i.e. it will represent a sort of sea change.

If you are not in the market when this happens, you might miss a big part of the "jump" that will result from such a move.

The often-quoted idea from that Livermore guy, the quote about making money by waiting, not by switching back and forth, is more than appropriate now. 

If a big company like Agnico starts spending on acquisitions, as Puplava says they apparently plan to this year, it will be equivalent to someone shouting above the din of the crowd: "Let the games begin!"

I, for one, do not want to be out getting beer and popcorn when that happens; I have my seat, and I am ready to go.

Go Tyhee!

stone

P.S. I think this also supports Seabiscuit's comments about the markets; what makes Tyhee move up will ingreat part depend on what is happening in the market.... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply