TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Thanks, B2. So if we can assume that the resource at Clan Lake can be modeled / cut off with a +0.25 g/t higher cutoff than the baseline economics of Ormsby-Bruce complex, to account for the 27 Km to haul, i.e. that they only haul the more concentrated ore, and that the Clan Lake resource adds AT LEAST 600,000 Oz (NI 43-101 compliant, eventually), to the approximately 1.8 MOZ that should be the updated resource and therefore PEA, then we can imagine that the real mine economics that Dr. Webb is taking to large investors / banks / majors would already be based on 2.4 Moz with huge upside pottential.

Dr. Webb also said that he would look at the Alamos Gold website to discuss the similarities with TDC, in terms of one main operation with a constellation of additional contributing resources at various stages from grassroots to reserves. If he confirms that it's not farr of what he has in mind, then viewing those slide shows I posted about can be a mout-watering look at what it is when an exploration company evolves into a producer...

And one other thought. If in the next 2 years this oil price shock works it's way into the minds of energy consumers resulting in more fuel economies, better use of rapid transit, higher fuel efficiencies and simple demand destruction, then we may see the price of oil back to about $100 or less. This, at a time when inflation has really become a fact of life in the economy, with the corresponding increase in the relevance of Gold, we may have good economics.

One question I still have not gotten an answer from Dr. Webb on, and it may be that he can't discuss it until a deal with NWT Power is reached, is how much electrical power will figure into the mine design, and how that is or is not a salient advantage for us.

There is a good 20 know wind in our sails today...

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply