TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Jun 15, 2008 03:55PM

Jun 16, 2008 10:10AM

Jun 16, 2008 10:10AM

I can't find the article, but it was iether on Kitco, Gold-Eagle, Financialsense or someplace like that. The article was about how far off of their highs all the gold stocks are. It featured goldcorps woes in South Africa. It showed the entire sector way off highs.

As you would expect, the 30 or so names of Tier 1 included Barrick and goldcorp. Tier 2 included that one I compared as a possible future of Tyhee, Alamos gold. Tier 3 included things like Aurelian and Osisco. Then there was a list of about 40 "Developers". Many of these have market caps at about 100 million. So I think that when Tyhee makes bringing a mine on line at Ormsby the main focus, and is within 2 years or so of coming on line, then we will see Tyhee in this category. If I find the article I'll post it. Also, as some of the progress was made while the plan was to be underground, had to be re-started for an Open pit (eg at Nick Lake), yet using the same baseline studies that the regulators are familiar with...it may be that once the applications/intentiosn are updated with the GNWT and MVLWB that some developmental benchmarks will be rapdily resumed and accomplished.

What would you say has to happen before Tyhee is in that class of "Developer"?

The exploration play will continue with this constellation of properties, but my reason for buying Tyhee, and being long term, is the development play that is the big news to come (soon).

And on a day like today, I think it's possible that the delays will prove serendipitous, as if our big BANG BANG news were to have come out in the dog days of May, could have fizzled. What if it comes out just at that time that the sector starts to turn around?

Not because of genius or great strategy by Dr. Webb, just our blind good luck.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply