TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Jim Sinclair's warning

posted on Jul 07, 2008 12:55PM

I hold TDC shares through RBC Action Direct. Does anyone on this board in a similar situation feel the need to follow Jim's advice below?

Dear Friends,

Both Harry Schultz and I have informed you of the probable economic developments and the predictable effect on the financial institutions. Now well known courageous economists support our position.

What I find hard to understand is why, calculated by survey, only 13% of holders of precious metals shares have taken paper certificate delivery or instructed their brokers to make them a book entry on the books of the transfer agent.

If you find holding paper certificates burdensome then become a book entry on the books of the transfer agent. This is another means of reducing the investment community financial agents between you and yours.

The transfer agent, regardless of whether they are owned by a financial entity, is not a financial agent. It is a safe way of housing your shares if you select not to take paper delivery.

You have already seen how this would have at least given you comfort, and in some cases saved your capital.

When any government gives you something they always take more away. Those of you in retirement plans must have a slight feeling of having your funds imprisoned. So far all I can see is the need to make a decision based on the tax cost of freedom.

The most egregious problem is your company or public institution?s retirement fund. To know the pension is funded is not enough for comfort. You must know what your pension fund is invested in.

Please become active in your own financial protection by taking action when it comes to reducing the number of financial agents between you and yours.

It is that simple. This goes for brokers as financial agents holding your precious metals shares all the way through to your private and public retirement funds.

Please do not take Mr. Schultz and my warnings lightly. Keeping what you have is as important as having more.

Respectfully yours,
Jim

Jul 08, 2008 06:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply