TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

A couple years from now, in the mania phase of this gold bull, when the dollar has collapsed and we are experiencing hyperinflation Weimar-style, this will be the day we look back on and remember as the day that sealed our fate.

Does anyone have any idea how much money printing is going to be required for the following? We are now a banana republic, with no free market, and after this initial bounce, capital will be fleeing our markets for one with less manipulation. I am ashamed to be a citizen of this country.

I think they are going to have a 10-hour FSN this weekend to cover this all.

1) WASHINGTON (AP) -- Congress promised quick action on a plan to buy up toxic assets, such as bad mortgages, held by troubled banks and other institutions, hoping to lift the nation out of its worst financial crisis in decades.

2) SEC bans short-selling for financials, By David Goldman, CNNMoney.com staff writer -- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission took what it called "emergency action" on Friday and temporarily banned investors from short-selling 799 financial companies.

3) LONDON (MarketWatch) -- The U.S. Treasury said it's established a temporary guaranty program for U.S. money market funds. For the next year, the U.S. Treasury will insure holdings of any publicly offered money market mutual fund, retail and institutional.

-Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply