TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Re: US ELECTIONS/VALUE OF US DOLLAR/POG

posted on Oct 14, 2008 08:27AM

Personally, I think the powers that be are already walking down the road of Hitlers path now anyways. I don't mean to be offensive to any of our American posters but when I look around this is what I see:

The rise of Political nationalism and flag waving. Patriotism is now more than ever used as a political weapon. The Stars and Stripes line political events like swastikas once did at Nazi rallies. The party with the most flags seems to be the most American and hence most deserving of your vote.

Nationalization of Banks. Control the money and you control the people. For 1/2 of Americans, your right to own a house has just been transferred to the wims of a state owned financing company. Hope didn't piss off your local representative with the wrong political sign on your front lawn.

GM and Ford soon to be the Volkswagon of the US? VW was essentially the creation of the NAZI party. In fact, they started by giving people a special savings bond type thing that could be cashed in for a car. (Excuse me if I have the details mixed up here). How different is this from massive injections of cash into the auto industry?

Infrastructure spending on a scale that has never been seen.

Replace Jew with Muslim, concentration camps with Guatanamo (is this too much of a stretch? I don't mean to be too offensive but the concentration camps didn't start out as killing factories, they were just internment camps at the beginning and then things deteriorated badly during the war).

Replace Poland with Iraq.

Just remember, Hitler rose to power as a populist political candidate. Germans loved him. It wasn't like they were forced to vote for him. They really did like him. He was a war vetran from WW1 and came in at a time when their country was in a state of shambles, promising to make things much better. And for about 8 years, he did make things a lot better!

New Message
Please login to post a reply