TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

We wouldn't be on this site if we weren't a lot more affluent. But let's face it. Silver is very accessible. Anyone can afford to buy it, and that's not necessarily the case with gold. If we're talking about people with a modest disposable income, which describes most of the people in the world, $900.00 is a huge deal. $12.00 (silver) can be raised easily enough.

I know price of physical gold has disappointed. But, having said that, it's still one of the few things I could have done with my money in the last year and not lost any money of significance.

The market is still s***t I don't see where anyone is going to make money if they don't start jumping on tangible assets. I'm a bit baffled, too, because I held on to one of my utility stocks and it is being hammered. It's still producing the same amount of electricity to the same consumers for the same price. It has the ability to raise prices with inflation. Come hell or high water, we will still need electricity when we crawl out of bed a year from now. How can it depreciate so much in value? The answer to me seems to be that in the next few quarters as people analyze earnings they'll realize this. In the meantime, nothing will make sense.

New Message
Please login to post a reply