TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Where's Eric King these days?

posted on Oct 17, 2008 09:50AM

It's been a while since Eric King has been on FSN. Last time he was on, he recommended Yamana in the 9's, then it popped back to 11 a week later and he was pretty happy with that call. I'd like to hear what he's thinking now that it's around 4!

You realize amidst a 20% correction in gold prices, Yamana is down 75% from its peak? This is insanity.

Peter Schiff had a good quote in his last show (as always). He said, I'm paraphrasing:

"These companies are being sold at firesale prices, not because the companies have problems, but because the shareholders have problems. It would be like selling a house in foreclosure. The HOUSE is still worth its true value, but the bank is willing to accept 20 cents on the dollar because they need the cash... any cash. Just because people who are forced to sell to raise cash are willing to sell at 20 cents on the dollar does not mean that is the true value."

Anyway I know these are irrational prices... but how much MORE irrational can they get? That is my question. I'd like to hear Eric King on this...

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply