TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Double Opportunity?

posted on Oct 22, 2008 02:39PM

Number 1:

Yup. My metals stocks are all being crushed just like everyone else. But darn, what fabulous prices to buy! I do wish I had more funds to buy a truckload, but I don't so I buy a bit at a time as the prices keep coming down.

Number 2:

I live in the states, but buy on the Canadian exchanges though Interactive Brokers. So the US$ is climbing a lot against the C$. With TDC trading at $0.10, I would never have dreamed that a 1000 shares of TDC is only be a lousy $80 US.

I'm unhappy that this is making everyone's portfolio dreadful, mine included, but I sure am glad that I have this opportunity to bring my cost basis way down AND acquire a lot more shares for next to nothing. I guess I have to thank the criminals for allowing me to quadruple my TDC position.

If this continues, just maybe I'll be able to buy 100,000 shares for $750 US. I can dream.

Anyway, I accumulate and wait for reality to return, however long it takes.

Let's face it, the US$ will reverse at some point. When the C$ gets back to par, even if the stock doesn't rise, I've still made 20%. I buy and I wait. I get to play the Forex just by buying Canadian juniors.

Just seems like a no-brainer to me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply