TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

As much as I despise Greenspan, I'd like to know how things would have played out with him at the helm of the Fed. They couldn't have been worse, particularly for us. I somehow think he would have taken a much different tack. I think he knew the beast a little better.

Despite much of the speculation that they planned things out this way, I personally don't think they had a clue their meddling would have these consequences. They didn't realize that all those games of jerking things this way and that would have a worse consquence as a whole. It took too many investors out of the game.

Now we're in a death spiral. I respect FB's work but I'm also aware that technicals predict the future based on the past. If the future holds unprecidented events, there is nothing that can predict that.

1929 was an unprecidented event for the stock market and nothing in history could have ever prepared investors for a 10 year bear market.

We are now in a market that has been built using investment tools and mechanisms that never existed before or not to the extent that they do now. No time in history was so full of hedge funds leveraged the way they have been. We never had this proliferation of CDS's. It is possible that the market could be driven down further than anyone could imagine.

But then it may not. That's just a possibility and nothing can truly predict the outcome of all this. It is at this time a big gamble.

New Message
Please login to post a reply