TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Oct 26, 2008 08:45AM

Oct 26, 2008 09:14AM

Oct 26, 2008 10:14AM

It has worked in the past, it will work again, I intend to do it myself in the future. As long as you are POSITIVE you will have the means to pay it off, come hell or high water. The difficulty is, how many times have we thought we've been at a bottom here, only to slide another 50%? Personally, I think it might be wise to wait for the signs that we have transitioned from delegeraging to the next round of inflation.

Clearly, once we are in a sustained inflationary environment, but before the general population understands what is going on, the following becomes not only possible but extremely profitable:

"Those who in Germany in the post-war years considerably increased
their own fortunes or who became new possessors of huge fortunes,
were mainly those men who understood before others the phenomenon of the inflation, and who, foreseeing the continual depreciation of the German currency, used this knowledge in all their financial operations."

Turroni, The Economics of Inflation, p. 292

The great industrialists and speculators operated only in part
with their own means. They soon realized how profitable it would be at a time of continuous monetary depreciation to borrow other people's money. It became one of the rules of good management to contract as many debts as possible: debts which were repaid later with depreciated currency. Great profits were made from the inflation by knowing how to exploit bank credits wisely.

p. 294

Hysteria

Oct 26, 2008 04:44PM

Oct 27, 2008 10:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply