TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to weigh in here:

1. Some of todays weakness was an error I made. I put in a market order to sell 6000 shares, as I saw Bid Ask both at 11.5 on my TDC web. But that was a mistake, as it was non-updated (stale) from overnight. I got stuck with having sold at 9cents and 8.5cents. Needed some cash.

2. Resource, in my mind, would include Clan Lake as the point is what will the resource look like in a year or so when a feasability study is completed? At that point, drilling may have added some ounces, but not much as it will be very reduced / targetting drilling. They have prviously said that they drill a few holes, do some geology to see if more is warranted, then drill a few more. They'll bracket the good results at Clan and Goodwin, and possibly a few exploration holes at big sky, but all in small numbers, 10s here and there. So over the next 12 months that won't add much ounces, but will expand their understanding of the potential for a deposit size finding at each of those locations. Meanwhile, they will get that Clan Lake historical 600,000 oz into a M&I category. So that will put us over 2 million around the time when a feasability study is released. The feas will be based on the economics of the day, next fall or so...

SO the real story here is that even though it's a real dissaster in share price, and POG has not yet taken off, the hits taken by other exploration companies (with NO cash) may make consultants, engineers and geologists suddenly short of work! Tyhee can afford to pay $1 million out of their 6 to get the feas going. And the economics of the mine will now be based on some lower baseline costs.

Tyhee is relatively strong, while the weak are dying out! SO it's an opportunity. Don't be surprised to see some unexpected addition to tyhees properties, from a distressed holder of a nearby permit / claim, or other good news. They could pick the carcass a bit.

Nothing about TDC is negative, other than the larger crisis.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply