TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: What's Really Annoying About Eric Kings' Tremendous Conviction Is

"I disagree. I think conviction is necessary if you are going to be an investor. There are times when you will have the market against you and will look like a fool. It is a gift to buy into it. When everyone is laughing it has been my first clue that it is time to buy."

if memory serves me, eric king was the guy doing the laughing. and with much gusto and conviction i might add.

therein lies the rub : its annoying enough if somebody is wrong, but at least if they were humble going in, it softens the blow a bit. eric just whines louder, sounding more desperate in the process.

ultimately gold will go up. this i'm sure of. but like i said, there's a big difference between buying a mining company at 15 and buying at 5 on the way up to 30 or whatever.

i don't buy the whole buy-and-hold philosophy and i can assure you mr. king isn't religious about it either. he just talks a good game.

but why are we wasting our breaths? what's done is done. they fooled me once. as bush would say ; i can't be fooled again!!!

on another note, i just recently signed up for some stuff over at itulip.com.

i recommend it for people on this board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply