TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Why I'm grateful to Puplava

posted on Nov 10, 2008 01:10AM

Listening to FSN for the last 18 months has cost me money. I've made investments that I might well not have made otherwise. However, I've learnt so much from listening to Jim and his guests that it is worth the paper losses, and that is all they are. I'm not selling and I'm just as convinced as ever that commodities are the place to be, particularly gold and energy (I was a Peak Oil man before even hearing about FSN).

A massive global reflation is underway (look at the Chinese fiscal package, BofE base rate slashed to 3% and going to 2%) which will kick into high gear into 2009 now the US election is out of the way. No-one can afford deflation and it will not happen. If the banks won't lend, they'll create new banks that will. There is no limit to the amount of paper that they can throw at this especially if the Asians are going to play ball. If they dumped a million pounds cash on my doormat even I might go on spending binge.

There is no turning back now on the path we're on, either for governments or us as gold investors. OK, most of us have made bad entry points I guess, but you we care about that when Tyhee sells for dollars not cents. I'm just glad I understand what's coming and I've got myself a life preserver before the Tsunamai washes over us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply