TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Considering that approx 2 mil ounces mineable @ $500 per ounce profit divided by outstanding shares is north of $3.00, I would not consider selling at less than $2.00 under current conditions.

Current conditions can be anticipated to change with profits per ounce at least doubling within the next year or two. So I suspect by the end of next year I would likely not consider selling under $4.00.

At some point in time, the price will get close enough to the projected value to sell but I see that as somewhat futher along in the future than now.

If Tyhee is bought out (hostile to my interests) and the buying company has good prospects, I will just own a different company. The project is sound no matter (within reason) who develops it; but I certainly hope that the privilige of doing so remains with Dave Webb and the current crew.

The price of gold will be going up. The demand for gold will be going up. The amount of gold discovered by Tyhee will be going up. I don't see the stock price approaching the value projection any time soon. When and if it does, then I'll sell.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply