TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

I rarely post because I'm a technologically challenged one finger typer. But I read all the posts and appreciate your insights, knowledge and opinions. Against the advice of financial advisers I know, I invested heavily into one company, Tyhee. Although I hate the hit we've taken recently, I remain extremely optimistic. I'm not privy to any insider information, but have a couple of northern friends whose knowledge and judgement I trust. I understand that Clan is looking so good that they may want to put all three drills there(and more if they can get them). If the results are as good as they hope, they may even have to reconsider the eventual location of the proposed mine. With Ormsby, Nicholas and Goodwin all showing reasonably well, and the excitment about Clan, I expect to be here until the bitter end. The critical thing is to get the required financing, whether it be from here or abroad. As far as the talk of a seven or ten year mine life, I consider this to be moot. I'm no geologist, but with amount of drilling left to be done to prove more resources, the lack of any significant testing at depth and considering the history of the region, I believe those numbers could be considerably higher. Being the eternal optimist, I would like to see them buy or partner with Viking. My dream is that they become the dominant player in the region and we all get together to tell each other how brilliant we were.

New Message
Please login to post a reply