TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Should We Be Selling Gold Exploration Juniors?... (Tyhee Too?)

Silverharp

As you mentioned, large holders of juniors can affect the mkt if they liquidate so if we believe in them we should ride out the swings. A small holder can do the opposite.

All the signs are there for a reversal in PM stocks. I too have lightened up on the producers I even reduced by position on Central Fund which I swore I never would do. At close to $16cdn it was time for profits.

Next week is critical with the options expiration and the paper shorts. The masters of the universe need to take us down to legitimise their game played by fiat currency. If I am wrong, I am still in the mkt in a major way. One never goes broke taking a profit and a 100% return for those of you who purchased in Nov is nothing to sneeze at. We should all take profits on a portion of our portfolio every once in awhile as it is a healthy thing to do in this choppy mkt..

Don't get me wrong, I will re-enter the mkt as soon as I see fit. I will not sell TDC, for the same reasons as JP, and I would be unlikely to pick up the same quantity of shares w/o affecting the price as would many of you.

Woodstock

New Message
Please login to post a reply