TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Gold Takedown

posted on Feb 24, 2009 05:02PM

Greetings from the road

Beautiful weather in the Black Hills of SD. Sunny, mid-60's and no snow. Mt Rushmore and Deadwood definitely met my expectations. Mt Rushmore is not dog friendly at all.

Have not been following the mkt until tonight. Just wanted to see if the shorts would be successfull once again in taking down the paper POG. Yes, they were and right on schedule. Since the time zone is now favourable to do a few trades before we are off again I will look to repurchase those producers that have reached my target or a 20% drop from my recent selling price. If I can get them lower I will try. I may need to wait a day???

With the profits, I will be purchasing some more Tyhee for our accounts. We have not picked up any shares since .13. I was hoping that TDC would reach the 50ma of .145 but apparently there is strong support at .16 which surprises me but gives me a warm feeling just the same. Now, I do not feel bad about paying .16 or even .17 if I have to, since this is the new floor. I will still keep the .145 bid in though.

The next run at $1000 should be the successful one that we are all waiting for once the bottom is in.

Off tomorrow to look up Dick Cheney at some undisclosed location in Wyoming.

Good luck in your trades.

Woodstock

New Message
Please login to post a reply