TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Fear in the streets

posted on Mar 02, 2009 07:02AM

Talking about the ON to BC road trip. Well we arrived safely without seeing any moose or hitting any animals. Although, we saw hundreds of grazing deer as there was literally no snow through the American midwest. Drought? Ag stocks?? Food shortages??? We were shocked at the sorry state of housing and the health or lack there of, of the people we ran across. We thought we had alot of trailers in VT. Not so anymore. I did meet a clerk at a truck stop who was checking all change for real "copper" pennies and silver coins. Alot of people must be emptying their piggy banks of years of spare change. Is that a sign? Discounts everywhere as inventories are high.

I am seeing more of the PM producers reaching my target of their 50ma (support) but will support fail? Luckily my low bids were not hit so I am still in cash. Again I did not sell the juniors that I hold and kept a core of the majors. This has been a traders mkt for some time and the only way to book returns.

I always believed that wealth creation started with a base that is rock solid like a paid for shelter and then work ones way up the more risky ladder to spec stocks like juniors who may or may not make it. I am hoping that our holdings of TDC are a small % of our net worth so that we would not miss a total loss if that was to occur. If it is our sole great "golden" hope, then disappointment and financial ruin is always a possibility.

From my travels and experience, Denninger and Kunstler are closer to the reality than we would care to believe, shocking as it may seem. I grew up beside an older German couple who lived through the years of the Weimer Republic and loved to relate their experiences to a young lad like me. It was like a preview to the book "The Fourth Turning" by Strauss and Howe. It has stuck with me all my life and served me well.

Good luck and check your emotions at the door when trading. Usually no rush to buy. Always keep some cash, as the inflationary period has to work through the asset deflation of financed assets first.

Woodstock

New Message
Please login to post a reply