TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: SKELEG's Pro-Tyhee newsletter now set up for investors (will be screened)
Mar 07, 2009 08:12AM

Well, as promised, I've set up a system where I can continue to send out relevant information regarding Tyhee Development Corp. In fact, I have uncovered new information as of today, through the public domain of course.

As this forum has been infested with a few pesky rats who poison this well, I will no longer post these salient facts about Tyhee that I uncover in my daily sleuthing.

I will send it out in a weekly (or better) report to investors who demonstate basic respect and maturity, and tend to have more than a trader's interest in Tyhee. All you have to do is PM me a valid email address. I'll add you to the distribution list, and you'll start to recieve SKELEG's reports. It will be up to you to determine the value of my comments, as I am an admitted cheerleader and long investor in TDC. In fact, I've taken a huge personal risk in investing so much in Tyhee, and that is why I follow this so closely (as you can see from my post history).

That is not to say that it will be all rosy. Far from it. I have my own concerns regarding the very poor investor relations done by Tyhee, and lack of investment in visualization type products. However, I don't have the entire picture and I have no inside information, so there may be more wisdom at work that I can understand. What I can do is keep a sharp eye out for crumbs, clues and snippets. To do this, I use contacts in Yellowkinfe, Vanocuver and other places, I research in the public domain, and I go out and seek information when the opportunity to do so exists. I am protecting my investment, and considering when to increase it substantially.

I will also vette this distribution list, and will not include any who's post history at Agoracom indicates a lack of maturity, or makes me believe that you are a short-term trader or person who is less than honest. The thing is that I am not interested in a debate, nor in retorting positiosn which I find destructive to the cause of informing and encouraging investors in tyhee. Philosopically, I am at sea on a ship which can best reach the destination with trust and support for the crew. Mutineers and panicked passengers, and basically rude people turn me off and must be thrown overboard or taken away by the sky marshal. So for my report, I will be the sky marshal. Like it or leave it.

Based on the 20 PMs I have received in this regard so far, and a cross-check of regarding share numbers, most of the 10 million shares we who used this Forum as an exchange will be receiving this report. The 4 or 5 who made this forum so pointless (to me) will simply fall off the radar screen for me. The alternative, of simply ignoring them, did not work as there is a continal barrage of replies to replies to their inane posts. Not worth wading through in my opinion.

It is my intentio to communicate with people I will eventually meet, when Tyhee is a producing gold mine, and has a group of investors who believed in Tyhee even through the dark days of the 2007 - 2010 recession. My position is that investing in Tyhee is a good investment, and there are good reasons to believe that we have a chance at building a billion dollar plus company here. Shareholders are actually a part of that effort. Traders are not.

The one thing I can promise, however, is that you'll get much more useful informatio from me than you will from the traders. Their world is relevant to tyhee, as when traders overwhelminglyl get exctied about gold juniors and about tyhee, that will be a good thing, so as much as I don't want to waste my time with traders, I wish them well and look forward to when they are excited about TDC.

So for the rest of us, enduring pain for a long term goal, I look forward to building this new relationship. It will be more of a clubhouse than a forum, and I'll provide much of the Cool-Aid.

Sincereley,

SKELEG

No more need for thumbs up here, I know where I stand with my peers and I don't give much thought to the rats I am leaving behind

parting thought: Baires did a good thing in creating this forum. We all learned a lot. Now it's time for me to move on to another level, with those who share my perspective.

Mar 13, 2009 03:53PM

Mar 14, 2009 03:49AM
Mar 15, 2009 01:30PM
Mar 15, 2009 02:00PM

Mar 16, 2009 01:52PM
Apr 15, 2009 01:18AM
Apr 15, 2009 04:00AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply