TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Thanks ValueKat for the article by James Cook. We are closer to the conclusion than most will admit. My wife and I are once again looking forward to our Summer and Fall stay in VT. In our recent trip to get the place(long-term rental) in order we have observed the following (it has been 7 months since last there):

-friends are openly talking about financial hardships

-incomes for seniors and working families have dropped (part-time hours now)

-home values are continuing to drop (more on the mkt)

-local endowment funds got massively hit leading to less revenue to the organization

-tourism and retail is the worst they have seen

-the small investors are in stock liquidation mode due to large drops in bond returns

I could go on but the point is there is less money for juniors from the street investors so any new buying will likely come from institutions who have cash and see the value for the future. Federal and State tax revenues must suck as most admitted to paying substantially less this year than last. July in the US should be interesting to say the least. As a contrarian, next spring could be the bottom or base from which we can grow again (negative sentiment will peak and the herd is always wrong).

Thus, even though I am a believer in TDC (not selling), it is healthy to see a drop in share price while we lose the weak hands. Only then will we have a sustained rally on good news. A SP of .12cdn is not to be feared but welcomed as the PP is hopefully fully subscribed at this point.

Also, thank you Skeleg for your valued input.

Good luck to all.

Woodstock

New Message
Please login to post a reply