TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

What can a Tyhee Bull do in times like these?

posted on Jun 20, 2009 10:48PM

I am a bull on tyhee, but things are not going according to my plans. So what can I do but turn my attention to life. I'm out there building a fence in the spirit of cooperation with my neighbor (he is a jerk). I'm planning a THIRD summer holiday for my family, but his time camping throughout BC for a month, and less time in hotels and amusement parks.

Nothing has changed in my job, but my attitude towards spending and using credit has tightened. I've consolidated everything into lower interest 2.5% to 5%. If I am a good example of normal consumer who have not lost their jobs, then the US economy can not recovery. We are not spending like drunken sailors on credit cards and home equity loans any more.

I'm very dissapointed in Tyhee. I believe in the prospects for DW to bring a mine on line, but this PP has gone poorly. The lack of news release this long does not bode well, and I'm starting to think that DW is really much better of a geologist than as a CEO. On the other hand, I know nothing of the realities they face in the current credit market. Would I have been happier if they did not try to do the PP, and stayed in tight fisted mode with no drilling? Well, I don't know if there is even a drill rig turning or being mobilized. I dont know how they are doing in progressing the EA with the new Work Plan in hand. There is so much I don't know, even with all my sources.

Why? Because DW "can't" tell us. What's up with that?

DW, You got some 'splaining' to do....

My worst case scneario is that there are legal problems, some unforseen hurdles, increased costs and time to get through the EA, and a failur of the PP. If all of that occurs, what is the value of Tyhee's holdings? In my view, even then it's worth $175 million, and that comes from a gestalt of things I've seen and hears. That is about 85 cents per share. So I'm not worried about my investment, but I am having doubts about how well it will play out this winter. Why this is not valued as a billion dollar enterprise is because it has stayed so low under the radar as to have possibly hit the water! Or is this all going fine, and we just have to sit and wait yet again. Actually, I think that there may be a problem, and there may be a new buying opportunity as investors in Tyhee give up. I'm not giving up yet, but I am very displeased.

The light of frequent news releases is the best way to dispell the darnkess we are in.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply