TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Buy TDC on dips and tuck it away if you are a believer in the Company

Buy TDC on dips and tuck it away if you are a believer in the Company

posted on Jul 02, 2009 11:46AM

We all would like the maximum return on our investment but Tyhee's time is not right at this moment. Possibly, we should give it a rest as there is not much to discuss.

Concentrate of the volatility of the higher volume well known stocks ie SVM G MFL or any other of the miners that you follow. There is nothing we can do but wait for TDC to move on more press reports or much higher gold prices.

I use a very very simple trading system that a ten year old with a ruler could use to take advantage of the fluctuation in stock prices. The stock needs to be well known (traded) and the volume should be strong. I use stockcharts.com and use the Full STO, MACD and RSI. I taught someone this simple method and he does not even know what they mean. I just take the middle of the trade and go to cash and wait for the signal again. Of course I keep a core position in each of my favourites and trade 25% or so. Most of you probably use similar techniques. There is not just one way to accomplish most tasks.

Then with the profits, re-invest some funds in your favouite juniors but only on dips. Also there is nothing wrong with cash at times and waiting it out.

Another wet day in paradise.

Woodstock

New Message
Please login to post a reply