TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Re: Here's a dilemma for those now investing in Tyhee.

Re: Here's a dilemma for those now investing in Tyhee.

posted on Aug 15, 2009 11:20AM

Ron, Your question, "how will TDC fare another year in survival mode?" is a good one.

The Lowen,Ondaatje,McCutchen Ltd. report (click on this HUB's PRESIDENT'S D.D. to view) suggests a positive outlook for Tyhee for another year. I, however, personally think their 12 month 44 cent TDC price target is conservative and low-ball.

I'm sure you recall Yogi Bera who said that, "The problem with making predictions is that it involves the future".

Nevertheless, your desire to be added to mailing lists of those, as you put it, "who know the future and have all the right answers" is something that I feel is beyond the capability of those on this forum.

But don't despair. You are in luck. Since you just may get to be added to mailing lists of those on the Stockhouse forum whose view of Tyhee's dismal failed future seem clear and certain. From this, you may actually achieve a high level of certainty about what lies ahead for Tyhee. A certainty that will remove any possible angst and discomfort associated with having to deal with dilemmas coming out of how to deal with your investment in Tyhee.

Rejoice, certainty is at hand.

Cheers,

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply