TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Baires2

Personally I don't think the world as it currently exists has a long term future. The Bible at Dan. 2:44 (and it surrounding context) makes it clear that God intends to remove all human governments from off the face of the earth and replace them with a righteous government of his making. The many signs currently visible in the world indicate the time is close at hand.

That said, I think (or try to) longer term. I'm not looking at whether there will be a mine there today or tomorrow. And while I would prefer the management of Webb & Co., I tend to think my investment in Tyhee as an investment in a gold rich plot of land. Even if Tyhee for some reason should fail, someone will likely take them out, the property is too good to be left unmined.

Therefore, when I hear that anywhere some chooses to kick a stone, or strike with a rock hammer they find gold I consider that a plus. The property has already demonstrated that it should become a successful mine. If the recent news events were the first bits of news regarding the property they would not amount to much in my eyes either. I already envision the mine established on the property and this is just more feed for the mill in addition to the further potential that will be developed from all the areas that have been partially defined up to now.

I truly believe that this property will eventually yield 10 million ounces and with great pleasure receive news that there are many more places on it worth further consideration.

I am not rich, I have no desire to be rich! I'm in my late 60's and still drive daily but the last time a bought a car was in 1987. I have sufficient for the days as they pass by and try to position myself so that the wicked world does not rob me of my peace so that I have to struggle to live. The entire financial world is nothing but a game to me, which I do not take all that seriously; but it is one of the most entertaining games I have ever seen. I suspect that is why people involved in the financial world never seem to retire. They are too busy playing at something they love to do every day.

So please pardon my enthusiasm as it comes from an entirely different perspective.

Puz.

New Message
Please login to post a reply