TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

There is no way to pin the tail on the donkey. It is far too subtle for that, but I believe it's more than just my imagination. I look through the time and sales and see a trade or a succession of trades which took the price down. Often, not always, it is one of the brokerages I distrust or it is the infamous "Anonymous."

Today in KBX for example the price was up 6 cents. It is a bit before noon and there is a bid at that +6 cent price for over 25,200shares. You'd think that would have held the price up through a good portion of the slow period. You'd think wrong. All those shares are filled just as we enter the noon hour where there is reduced activity. After that was cleared there were almost no buyers underneath. Who knew that would happen? Three successive and lower "asks" are processed each one bringing down the price so that it was +1 or+2 cents higher than the open. Throughout much of the afternoon the price did not recover and there was ample opportunity for those shorts (IF THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE - I CAN'T PROVE IT) to be covered and covered profitably. Additionally, immediately after the price was dropped down an ask was posted involving 25,000 or more shares at a price close by the reduced price. In other words it was telling the small buyers that they'd never get through that ask and the price would not go up.

Now no one is going to get rich trading like that; it might even cost them some money, but if their motive is spite then what do they care about a few measly dollars.

All of my junior miners, each and every one of them, has gone up. Even KBX has gone up but not like the others. Only Tyhee, which I consider to be among the best of what I own, has made little or no progress. KBX is the second slowest to rise with the price of gold.

Here's another one though it doesn't relate to today's trading. Market depth above and below the price indicate the market should rise, it does just a bit and then the market depth flip-flops and the price goes down. The price increases as it should and the market depth does a flip-flop? Were those "offers" posted with the intent of removing them before execution; just being posted for the impression they would create?

Is all this my imagination? Perhaps it is. But if it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, chances are pretty good ......

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply