TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Tyhee's Maximizing Its Value For Whichever Depression May Come.

Tyhee's Maximizing Its Value For Whichever Depression May Come.

posted on Oct 26, 2009 07:55AM

Tyhee's Maximizing Its Value For Whichever Depression May Come.

Most all of us begin salivating (I know I do) at the prospect of Webb's Clan Lake discoveries turning into a bonanza. But, I'm convinced that the real rocket fuel to send this baby to the moon will come from a robust, bankable Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS), much like Romarco Mineral's economic study did for that junior earlier this year. If Tyhee also secured one, we're going straight into outer-space! So even if, God forbid, Clan and Goodwin disappoint, I suspect there'd still be enough power in its engines that would come from money it could get from it bankable PFS. And, Tyhee would still be on track to go-it-alone into production, should it wish to continue fulfilling that avowed goal.

But! What if capital and credit are scarce? Suppose it finds itself in a deflationary depression?

Then Tyhee's value will be weighed, not only by the lower risk associated with a great PFS, but perhaps more so by how heavy is its resource estimate.

Should an unavoidable failure come, and Tyhee needs a buy out to become a mine, then its price tag will be raised considerably if it can add as many ounces as possible to its bottom line. Otherwise, I'm not so concerned how giant the discoveries would be coming from Clan or Goodwin. Though, I think we're in for some very nice numbers as well as an amazing PSF.

I strongly believe Tyhee's prospects are looking very good whether it finds itself having to deal with an inflationary or deflationary economy.

Cheers,

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply