TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Re: Is this unreasonable or is this market unreasonable?

Am I completely out to lunch in thinking that, in my ultra-unfavorable-to-Tyhee scenario, each share would still be worth around $1.66?

I now underline that this scenario disregards

-any increase in the price of gold

-Tyhee finding a single ounce more of gold on their properties

Sorry friends, I do not understand why no one wants this stock.

Even what will become a fine wine starts off as grape juice. Things are finally starting to happen to the dollar even as many have said they would.

Your "back of the napkin" estimate is reasonable; for now the market isn't. But things will change very rapidly from this point on.

All this talk about a slowly declining dollar is just that....TALK!

If one hundred people are the sole investors in a major corporation and every one of them knows the corporation is in trouble so bad that the shares will be worth approximately half what they are now next year; who is the winner. Clearly the winner is the one who gets out first. The floor is about to fall out from below the dollar; then things will happen in our favor in a big, big way.

Jesse Livermore stated words to this effect (though this is a poor substitute for the exact quote), "It was never the making of the right investment that made me money; it was the waiting."

Tyhee investors are forward thinkers. We have seen the potential and made the investment. The hard part as he said is the waiting. Hang in there. Much of what we hope for will happen within the next year. That will be sufficient to satisfy, but there will probably be much more behind even that.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply