TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Jim Puplava Says, One or Two In a Hundred Explorers Will Go Into Production..

Baires wrote,

>>>Could you please explain why your assertion that JP would dump Tyhee in an instant if given the opportunity, is accurate?<<<

These are my perceptions. Perhaps others will perceive differently.

1) For a couple of years (until this year) the FSN broadcast applauded junior mining entities. FSN was caught in the credit/funding crisis as much as the rest of us, however. Their open positions in this area mimicked the tanking $CDNX.

2) Recently, the FSN thrust has been on new producers/nearly producing miners - like Doody's philosophy. A distinct change of tune, IMHO. But clearly, Puplava cannot easily unload his large position, so instead he has gone nearly silent about juniors and lauds the virtues of the new producers. If he still thought junior miners were the upcoming hot performers, I think he would say so. But he doesn't, does he? Or rarely.

3) And, for the ultimate contrarian, perhaps all this is a sign that the likes of TDC are ripe for a big move up. TDC will get further diluted in the effort to become a producing mine, but the ratio of proven and probable reserves to market cap is still very positive at twice the # of shares, if we have a mine.

JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply