TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Harvest the Gold on the Surface

posted on Nov 15, 2009 06:23PM

Dave may have good reasons for more drilling related to ease of financing; I leave that to him to decide as he knows the details we may not.

According to Sinclair, Dave and Tyhee are perfectly in the sweetspot. There is with no doubt two billion dollars worth or more of gold sitting on the surface which will be easy to pick up and process. Using that to continue, they can build from the proceeds. Very little additional financing will be required to build the mine of Dave's dreams. Be willing to start small and grow.

The caution now in the next stage, is to avoid a financing or JV partnership where hidden derivatives can be worked against you. To my mind that, the prefease, and the permits are the last hurdles, everything else is in place. I don't mind at all that Tyhee stays below the radar. When the little toy airplane grows into a Boeing 747 it will be noticed.

It would be nice if there was less dilution but that's water over the dam. If the prefease looks good (and it should be outstanding) really nothing further than the permit needs to be done at this point unless it will give him better financing options. I doubt he needs to prove anything more to this board , himself, or co-workers as to the value of the property.

That's how I see it at any rate. I agree with what Sinclair said on the King World News interview and what he has posted on his site for TRE. You all probably noted that Silvercorp in the JP Newshour interview said they are operating in that same step by step self financing manner.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply